To facilitate passenger travel in 2012
In a few months the station area will be entirely renovated to make way for a new multi-modal interconnection hub.
The objective of this project is to offer all the services making it possible to combine different means of travel in one place and to make the following connections easier:
- rail (TER / TGV),
- car (parking/drop-off zone),
- intercity buses LIHSA,
- Sibra buses (interconnection hub close by),
- bicycle hire using Vélonecy and the bicycle park,
- pedestrians will also benefit from a new central plaza open to the city.
- A new 700 m² multi-mode hall offering passengers all the necessary services (ticket offices, real-time information, reception, waiting areas....)
- A new drop-off zone (30 to 35 spaces) on the northern side of the station with 10 minute free parking.
- A space reserved for taxis from the agglomeration and another, close to the road station for local taxis.
- An entirely redesigned bus central station with: a largely covered pedestrian walkway giving access to the buses, dynamic vehicle management, display panels indicating the destinations and departure times.
Easier, more practical, more modern and friendly, this new multi-mode interchange area will make it possible to connect all means of travel and facilitate all connections: the train is only a step away from the bus!
more details on www.agglo-annecy.fr or from the public service facilitator by dialling +33 (0)9 69 32 94 54.